Elerium HTML to PDF .NET is a professional component that can be used in any type of .NET (C#, VB.NET) projects. The component is able to convert HTML to PDF as a file/stream. Elerium HTML to PDF .NET offers full support for tables, styles, images, hyperlinks, fonts etc. The component is based on .NET Framework and compatible with .NET version 2.0 and higher. Elerium HTML to PDF .NET component is absolutely independent.
- Direction of conversion: HTML to PDF, ASP.NET to PDF, URL to PDF, TXT to PDF.
- HTML file can include formatting CSS styles that will be correctly converted to PDF.
- PDF compression to reduce PDF document sizes.
- Converts a Web Site URL and HTML to PDF.
- Methods allow to convert to/from: File, Url, Stream, String.
- Developed in 100% managed C# code and tested in ASP.NET web applications.
- Makes the best use of invalid or bad formed HTML file.
The Elerium HTML to PDF .NET component can be used by .NET developers. It can be easy invoked to the project by adding the reference to the HTML to PDF .NET component. The component can be used in WinForms, ASP.NET applications.